Whether you’re replacing a broken, old unit, being proactive and installing a new model, or switching to a tankless water heater, our skilled technicians can answer any of your questions and, generally, get your hot water heater installed the same day you call us.
Most importantly, our technicians are local to the area, which means they are up-to-date on all local plumbing codes, safety regulations and regional installation trends.
We install Rheem water heaters, and are an official service provider for Vancouver.
We look forward to helping you in Vancouver. Please keep in mind, while we can quote you a starting price over the phone, we are not able to give a final price until a technician is at your home and can see your unique setup. If you’re happy with the final price, your technician will get to work immediately. But due to this uncertainty, our appointments are no cost and no obligation.
Give us a call or fill out the form below to receive more information about a water heater replacement or installation in Vancouver.
Vancouver Water Heater repair
Typically, a water heater comes with a warranty anywhere from 5-15 years on parts. For this reason, if you start experiencing issues, try to find the model & serial numbers of your water heater so we can determine if it is still under warranty. Our service technicians are local to Vancouver and are familiar with most regional heater applications, brands and models.
It’s important to note, if your existing model is more than 10 years old, it’s probably nearing its last legs. Considering the cost of labor, it might be cheaper in the long run to just replace the water heater.
In Vancouver, common repairs and maintenance our technicians experience with residential water heaters include:
Replace the thermocouple – Sometimes a fix is as simple as one small part. This is often the case when a water heater isn’t heating water; typically it just needs a replacement thermocouple, which allows the heater to take in gas.
Replace the anode rod – Over time, the minerals in your water and pressure in your tank will cause corrosion of your water heater. Anode rods prevent tank corrosion because they attract the corrosive elements, keeping them away from the storage tank. The installation of dual anode rods, or a replacement can extend the life of your heater.
Pilot light – This simple mechanism is also responsible for lots of water heater repairs. Sometimes the light can simply go out and just needs to be re-lit. Other times, the assembly has failed, so it may need to be replaced.
Drain storage tank – Some newer water heaters have self-cleaning tanks, however, older ones need to be manually drained to prevent a sediment build-up. If you fail to drain the sediment, eventually the mineral deposits will collect and shorten the useful life of your water heater.
Rebates and Specials
Fast Water Heater Company frequently partners with utility companies around Vancouver to offer savings on more energy efficient water heating solutions, in the form of rebates.
These rebates are great because the water heaters utilize energy more efficiently, and save you money as a result.
Vancouver Water Heater Rebates
Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) Rebates
- Tier 1 Electric Heat Pump Water Heaters: ETO offers a $150 rebate on a Tier 1 electric heat pump water heaters.
- Tier 2 & 3 Electric Heat Pump Water Heaters: ETO offers a $300 rebate on a Tier 2 & 3 electric heat pump water heaters.
*Must replace an existing electric water heater and be installed by a Smart Water Heat rebate eligible contractor.
- Energy Star Gas Tank Water Heaters: ETO offers a $100 rebate on Energy Star gas water heaters with an efficiency rating of .67 or more
Learn more about Energy Trust of Oregon Water Heater Rebates
State of Oregon Income Tax Credit
The State of Oregon is offering a tax credit for the installation of gas tankless water heaters:
- $225 State tax credit for EF of .82-.849
- $245 State tax credit for EF of .85 or more
The State of Oregon is offering a tax credit for heat pump water heaters:
- $300 State tax credit for Tier 1 heat pump water heaters
- $600 State tax credit for Tier 2 heat pump water heaters (GE/Rheem)
The State of Oregon is offering a tax credit for the installation of gas tank water heaters
- $125 State tax credit for EF of .67-.69
- $175 State tax credit for EF of .70 or more
Learn more about the State of Oregon Tax Credit
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) Water Heater Rebates
Converting to a Natural Gas Water Heater: PSE offers a rebate of $950 to convert from an electric to a natural gas water heater.
The new gas water heater must have an efficiency rating of .67 or higher.
- Tier 1 Energy Star Heat Pump Water Heaters: PSE offers a $500 rebate on a Tier 1 Energy Star heat pump water heater
- Tier 2 Energy Star Heat Pump Water Heaters: PSE offers an $800 rebate on a Tier 2 and Tier 3 Energy Star heat pump water heater (GE/Rheem)*
*Must be installed outside a conditioned living space, such as in a garage, attic or crawlspace
Cascade Natural Gas
- Condensing High-Efficiency Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater: Cascade Natural Gas offers a $150 rebate on condensing natural gas tankless water heaters with an efficiency rating of .91 or more.
- Storage Tank High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater: Cascade Natural Gas offers a $45 rebate on gas water heaters with an efficiency rating of .67 or more.
*Only available for Washington customers with Cascade Natural Gas on rate schedule 503.
Learn more about Cascade Natural Gas Rebates.
Seattle City Light Water Heater Rebates
- Heat Pump Water Heater: Seattle City Light offers a $500 rebate when you buy a qualified heat pump water heater
Learn more about Seattle City Light Energy Rebates
Contact your local rep now!
"*" indicates required fields