With more than two decades experience, we have installed countless water heaters in single-family homes, condos, apartments, mobile homes and townhouses all over Bothell. All our skilled-technicians are background-checked, thoroughly experienced and trained to efficiently and safely install your new water heater.
Whether you’re replacing a broken, old unit, being proactive and installing a new model, or switching to a tankless water heater, our skilled technicians can answer any of your questions and, generally, get your hot water heater installed the same day you call us.
Most importantly, our technicians are local to the area, which means they are up-to-date on all local plumbing codes, safety regulations and regional installation trends.
We install Rheem water heaters, and are an official service provider for Bothell.
We look forward to helping you in Burlingame. Please keep in mind, while we can quote you a starting price over the phone, we are not able to give a final price until a technician is at your home and can see your unique setup. If you’re happy with the final price, your technician will get to work immediately. But due to this uncertainty, our appointments are no cost and no obligation.
Give us a call or fill out the form below to receive more information about a water heater replacement or installation in Bothell.
Burlingame Water Heater repair
Water heaters are constantly operating, heating and storing hot water for your use. They’re built to last, but if yours starts leaking or you’re out of hot water, you may need to have your water heater repaired.
Typically, a water heater comes with a warranty anywhere from 5-15 years on parts. For this reason, if you start experiencing issues, you should find the model & serial # of your water heater to find out if it is still under warranty. Our service technicians are local to Half Moon Bay and are familiar with most regional heater applications, brands and models.
It’s important to note, if your water heater is more than 10 years old, it’s probably nearing its last legs. Considering the cost of labor, rather than repairing it, a more prudent financial choice might be to just replace the unit.
In Half Moon Bay, common repairs and maintenance for residential water heaters include:
- Replace the thermocouple – Sometimes a fix is as simple as one small part. This is often the case when a water heater isn’t heating water; typically it just needs a replacement thermocouple, which allows the heater to take in gas.
- Replace the anode rod – Over time, the minerals in your water and pressure in your tank will cause corrosion of your water heater. Anode rods prevent tank corrosion because they attract the corrosive elements, keeping them away from the storage tank. The installation of dual anode rods, or a replacement can extend the life of your heater.
- Pilot light – This simple mechanism is also responsible for lots of water heater repairs. Sometimes the light can simply go out and just needs to be re-lit. Other times, the assembly has failed, and must be replaced.
- Drain storage tank – Some newer water heaters have self-cleaning tanks, however, older ones need to be manually drained to prevent a sediment build-up. If you fail to drain the sediment, eventually the mineral deposits will collect and shorten the useful life of your water heater.
Rebates and Specials
Fast Water Heater Company frequently partners with utility companies around Burlingame to offer savings on more energy efficient water heating solutions, in the form of rebates.
These rebates are great because the water heaters utilize energy more efficiently, and save you money as a result.
Check below for water heater specials and rebates in the greater Half Moon Bay area:
Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) Water Heater Rebates
- PG&E offers a $125 rebate for gas storage water heaters with an efficiency rating of .67 or more.
- PG&E offers a $300 rebate for electric heat pump water heaters with an efficiency rating of 2.0 or more.
*Tankless water heaters do not qualify
Learn more about PGE Rebates!
Sacramento Municipal Utility Department (SMUD) Water Heater Rebates
- SMUD offers a $1,000 rebate for installing a qualified heat pump water heater
Learn more about SMUD Heat Pump Water Heater Rebates
Contact your local rep now!
"*" indicates required fields